Taking the plunge into the online world and be a little scary if you’re not very technically-inclined. We here at Heads Above pride ourselves on speaking ‘plain English’ just as well as we speak ‘Geek’ so we can demystify doing business online. Here is a quick run down of the steps we’ll take you through to develop and grow your online presence:
Step 1: Get Online
Having a business presence online is no long an option — it’s a necessity. There are a number of solutions out there to get you a website and they vary in quality and cost. Heads Above works with businesses because, as a small business we understand your specific needs. We’ll sit down with you during your Free Consultation and ask you the right questions to find the balance between your business needs and your budget. There are a few basic steps we’ll take to establish every business online:
- Register your website at a ‘.com’, ‘.com.au’, ‘.co.nz’ or similar address
- Plan your brand identity including the web site’s overall design
- Incorporate your logo or help you create a new one to suit your business
- Determine what kind of content you’d like to have on your website
- Make suggestions about how additional options or technologies can increase your sales opportunities
- Help you decide on a hosting solution (the server online where your website is located)
- Determine if you would like to be Hands On or Hands Off with your website and it’s content
- Answer any questions you may have along the way
Step 2: Grow Your Business Online
Heads Above has many solutions and ideas to help you grow your business online. Whether you need a simple Portfolio Site or a full-fledged Online Store or E-Commcerce Facility, we’re here to help you with ideas to draw in new clients and create new sales opportunities. We can work with you to use your website to grow your business! To learn more about the different kinds of websites we can offer click here.
Step 3: Get Noticed!
Getting online is the first step — then you have to get noticed. Each Heads Above site features Search Engine Optomization (SEO) to make your content as available to search engines as possible. There are further steps we can take to make sure that your site is at the top of the pack and gets noticed. We can help you create Email Newsletters, Online Ads, incorporate Social Media and more.